We take pride in our work here at McKay Nursery Company, but also our employees. As a company that's 100% employed owned our full-time employees feel more like partners rather than laborers.
Since 1897, McKay has been growing quality plants for wholesale and retail customers throughout Wisconsin and the nation. We're Midwest's premiere landscaping company that is well respected by our vendors, clients and industry. We do residential projects, but also commercial work for large companies like Aldi, Kwik Trip and many more. Even former president Bill Clinton awarded the company one of five "Business Enterprise Awards" offered to companies in the nation. It was given to socially responsible employers, specifically to McKay Nursery Company for allowed migrant workers to share in the company's benefits.
With almost 150 employees seasonally and annual sales surpassing $10 million, tremendous opportunity is available to those seeking a new career or furthering their career in the propagation, nursery, and landscape industry.
Take the first step towards joining the McKay team by clicking on one of the jobs posted below.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting, fast paced environment with a growing nursery
- Veteran leadership with an open door policy
- A focus on making our employee owners the best they can be
- Team approach to problem solving
- Extensive benefits package by being a 100% Employee Owned Company
- One of the industry leaders in the plant and nursery business
- Friendly and flexible work environment with relaxed dress code
- A generous employee discount!
- Encourge educational and growth opportunities
- Sustainable and eco-friendly focused company
McKay Nursery - our Waterloo, WI location
Open positions are listed below. Click on the position you're interested in to see job outline and details on applying.
Winterland Nursery - our Madison, WI garden center location
- Click here to learn more about Winterland.
For a general Application for Employment, please download the PDF file and email to [email protected] or print and mail to 750 S. Monroe Street, PO Box 185, Waterloo, WI 53594 Attention: HR